Recently, they asked me to put together a survey to help determine what route our classes should take for the Holiday Season.
I can't recall putting together a survey in the past, so this was definitely a rough first try. I am already processing some of the responses and thinking that I could have asked questions differently/better to get better results.
See the survey below:
We are gearing up for the holiday class season and would appreciate your feedback for the class schedule.
**Everyone that responds to the survey is entered in a drawing to win a $25 class credit**
1. Rank the following possible class categories on a scale of 1-5 in terms of your interest (1 is most desirable).
a) Christmas Décor (tree skirts, stockings, and gift bags)
b) Baby & Kid Gifts & Clothing
c) Holiday Hostess Gifts
d) Purses & Totes
e) Kitchen Gifts (aprons, potholders, and placemats)
2. How long would you like the class to be
a) Under 2 hours
b) 2-3 hours
c) 3-5 hours
d) Multiple sessions
3. What is your anticipated price range for a class, including the pattern cost?
4. Would you rather prepare for a class yourself (measure & cut fabric, gather supplies) or purchase a pre-made kit?
5. What are your preferred days and times for classes?
a) Weekdays (morning)
b) Weekdays (afternoon)
c) Weeknights (after 6pm)
How would you answer the survey? I would love to know your opinion!! Thanks in advance!
I think that I would answer it as follows:
1. a=1, b=3, c=2, d=4, and e=5.
4. I would rather prep myself.
5. Weeknights or Sundays for me.