Actually. This giveaway is really sparked by today being my 1 year Blogging Anniversary. Blogiversary?
To all of my readers out there, I present to you a few of my favorite things / new obsessions Guess what? I am giving away ALL of them!
1) A little fat quarter pack of some Tula Pink fabric from her most recent collection called Parisville, in the Sprout colorway. (Note that there are 2 of the fabrics missing... they were on backorder and I still haven't received them! Boo...)
2) Some spices that I love from Penzey's Spices. I am giving away 4 jars of my favorite baking spices: China Tung Hing Cinnamon, East Indies Ground Nutmeg, Powdered Ginger, & Ceylon Cinnamon. They are reallyyyyyyy good. The cinnamon is amazinggg!
3) The coveted Swoon Quilt pattern!
4) A pair of Mark B Gone pens... yes both white and blue!
5) A mug rug made by yours truly.
6) A pair of Fingerless Mittens that I made last year. They are made of a great merino wool that I bought at my local yarn store.
7) Some pretty Bamboo Ewe yarn in a firey red color.
8) A pint size ball jar, because I am clearly obsessed with them and I am working on getting YOU hooked too!
HOW TO WIN!
In order to ENTER this giveaway, you can do a few things:
1) You can get 1 entry if you leave a comment on this post (you must leave your e-mail address so I can contact you. No e-mail address = no entry)
2) If you become a follower of this blog, you will get another entry. To become a follower, follow the links on my sidebar.3) If you mention my blog/this giveaway in a post on your blog, you will get 10 entries! Provide a link to your post in a comment.
This giveaway will run until Sunday at 5:00 pm. A winner will be announced shortly after and your package will be ready to mail out on Monday!