I can't seem to nail down a good color scheme/pattern though. Here are pictures of the fabrics and fabric combos I am working with:
(Reds! Apparently I don't have many bright reds in my stash.)
(Some greens. A few more modern prints here)
(I think that I like this color arrangement the best. I like the green and gold combo!)
(All the fabric)
I am very unsure as to the final product I am going to make. I have some ideas though:
- I want to incorporate white fabric or maybe Kona Snow into the arrangement to brighten it up a bit
- I don't think that I am going to use the DARK GREEN (almost black) pin dot fabric
- Maybe the stocking part of the stocking (ie. not the cuff) can be made of a combination of red/white and green/white hourglass blocks. Then, the cuff can be a combo of the gold/white hourglass blocks.
- Maybe a combination of gold/red/white/green patchwork squares throughout
- Maybe red/white/green candy cane-style striped
- Maybe one of each? Technically, I need 4. One for Chris, me, our "Boys" (2 boy cats, Gob & Tobias) and one for our "Girls" (2 girl guinea pigs, Daria & Delilah).