Thursday, November 25, 2010

Gobble Gobble!

Happy Thanksgiving everyone!

Because I am married this year, we have to start sharing holidays. So last weekend, my husband's family came to our apartment to celebrate Thanksgiving a week early. This involved me cooking my first turkey and an entire dinner (except the stuffing) from scratch.

Here is a picture of the gorgeous 22lb turkey:



The meal consisted of the following: a pretty turkey, mashed potatoes, stovetop stuffing (I literally cooked everything else from scratch but this), cranberry sauce, apple sauce, peas and onions, butternut squash, homemade butter rolls, and amazing gravy.

Now, on this Thanksgiving Day, we are headed to my grandfather's in Staten Island and ready for food fest #2 of the holiday.

xoxo

1 comment:

  1. Wow. It looks amazing and sounds like a tasty feast. Congrats on hosting your first Thanksgiving!

    Wishing you a Happy Thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete