Tuesday, November 13, 2012

I'm Teaching Classes


I'm sure that I've mentioned it to you before, but a side job of mine is bookkeeping at a local sew shop called Sewing Sisters (in Albany, NY).


Well, I will be adding to my duties there -- as will be teaching a line-up of classes for November and December.

Lined Drawstring Bags - this Sunday, November 18th from 2-5pm


Christmas Tree Skirt - Saturday December 1st, from 3-6pm
 
 
(The skirt on top, the pointy one) 


Squares on Point, a simple lap/crib quilt for beginners - Sunday December 2nd from 2-5pm (session 1) and Sunday December 9th from 2-5pm (session 2)



Art Student Tote - Saturday December 8th from 9am-12pm

                              


Christmas Stocking - Saturday December 8th from 3-6pm

                          
(We're making the elf-like one)


If you have any questions at all about the class or would like to sign up, contact me at craftmylifeaway@gmail.com or call Sewing Sisters!

HOLLER!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment