Monday, November 12, 2012

Thanksgiving Tablescapes

Remember that amazing food swap I went to in September? 

Well, the lovely Christina Davis (host of the swap and founder of the From Scratch Club) asked me to be a contributor on their blog, and assume the role of the "Kitchen Crafter. 

Umm...naturally I said yes. 

I will be  posting over there monthly. My November post discussed the topic of Thanksgiving Tablescapes. 

See Part 1, Part 2, and Part 3 over at FSC's blog. 

Like I said, my role will be the kitchen crafter, so I provided the readers of the From Scratch Club with three different patterns that I used to make my Thanksgiving Tablescape. I made a few of the items shown in the montages below, as well as shown in the blog posts over at FSC. See the patterns for the Slubby Linen Table Runner, some Simple Linen Napkins, and Framed Scrapbook Paper Art by clicking on the respective link, as they are saved as PDF files. **Note that the files themselves look really crappy, and I have absolutely no idea why they look so crappy after converting to a PDF, when my original pictures were crystal clear, oh well I guess**.

I thought that I'd share my favorite little montages from the series for you:
























I hope that you enjoyed the photos, I soooooo love entertaining and playing hostess, and I think that I am becoming pretty good at it by now!

HOLLER!

No comments:

Post a Comment